The Undergraduate Media and Entertainment Club invites you to DigiCon, our cornerstone Spring Event. Featuring speakers and various panels, it will be held Friday, April 5th, in Huntsman Hall. The conference’s objective is to talk about the changes in the entertainment industry with the rise of the digital revolution. Food will be served.
We will be featuring the keynote speaker Murray Hidary, CEO & Founder of iAmplify. In addition, we will bring in panelists who will talk about their unique experiences utilizing digital media to produce new, creative content as well as the business behind developing digital platforms.
Click here for the Facebook Event. RSVP to the event by filling out the form below.
Keynote Speaker: Murray Hidary, CEO and Founder of iAmplify
The panelists will include:
• Josh & Mike Greenfield and Adam Saewitz: “The Brothers Green” YouTube webseries
• Rob Michael Hugel: Comedian; Creator & Star of “I Hate Being Single;” Directed “Broad City” episodes; Acted in “Very Mary-Kate” (Web Series on College Humor)
• Garance Doré: Producer of “Pardon My French”
• Tanya Louneva: Pandora
• Maria Diokno: Editor-in-Chief of My Damn Channel
• Mara Winokur: VP of Digital at Starz Media
• Nicole Michalik: AKA Nik the Web Chick, Clear Channel Communications/iHeartRadio (Social Media Manager)
Full Conference Schedule:
1:00 pm: Keynote Speaker Presentation: Murray Hidary
2:00 : Variety in Digital Media Content Panel: The Brothers Green, Rob Michael Hugel, Garance Doré
3:00: Break; hor d’oeuvres will be served
3:20: Digital Media Platform Panel: iHeartRadio, Pandora, My Damn Channel, Starz Media
4:30: Networking session
5:15: Closing remarks